Windows 11 password is a vital thing for the security of your operating system. Changing passwords regularly is highly recommended to increase security. You can also change your password for other reasons, such as the ease of remembering your password or because someone else knows your password.
Changing the password on Windows 11 is quite easy, here are the steps you can take to change the password.
Steps to change Windows 11 password
- Open Windows Settings by pressing the keyboard key (Win + I).
- In the Settings window, then type “password” in the search field and select “Change your password” from the options that appear.
- Select it and click “Password” on the right side of the Settings window to display the available options. Then click the “ Change ” button .
- In the window that appears, type in your old password. Then click the “Next” button to go to the next step.
- Next, type your new password in the “New password” field and repeat to type the password in the “Confirm password” field. You can write a hint to remember the password in the “Password hint” field.
- Click the “Finish” button to apply the new password.