What can you do to make screenshots???
Make a screenshot with the “prt scr” button
Make a screenshot of the window that appears
If with “ prt scr ”, you will get the whole screen view. What if you only want to make a screenshot of the application window that appears?
The method is also quite easy. Click the application window to be recorded, then press the keyboard key ” alt + prt scr “. Then just press “Ctrl + V” on the application you are using.
Making Screenshots with Snipping Tools
To make a screenshot of a certain area of the screen, you can use the “ Snipping Tools ”. Meanwhile, to call the snipping tools you can use the keyboard key ” Windows logo + Shift + S “.
Snipping tools have quite complete capabilities,
|Rectangular snip||Drag the cursor around the object to form a rectangle.|
|Free-form snip||Draw a free shape around the object.|
|Window snap||Select the window, such as a dialog box, that you want to capture.|
|Full-screen snip||Capture the entire screen.|
How to use Snipping Tools
- Press the “ Windows logo+Shift+S ” key.
- Then select an option to record.
- Select the area to be recorded (drag the mouse over a specific area, if selecting the “rectangular” or “free form” option).
- A thumbnail of the screenshot will appear in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Then you just paste it or with ” Ctrl + V ” on the application you want. You can use paint, Word, Excel and so on.
Thank you for visiting Bardimin.