TOP TUTORIALS: Easy Ways to Fix Unrecognized or Not Detected External Hard Disk Drives in Windows 11
Change Encryption Level on Windows 11 File Sharing Connection
- Open “Settings” Windows 11. You can use the keyboard shortcut (WIN + I).
- Then, in Windows Settings, navigate to “Network & internet > Advanced network settings”. Next in the “More settings” section, click on “Advanced sharing settings”.
- After that, in the “All networks” section. Click the button to expand to show all the details.
- Then on “File sharing connections”. Click the dropdown button next to it to select the encryption level (128-bit or 40/56-bit).
- Close the Settings window.