By using this app, you will get in the following information from the video card:
Fake Graphics Card Name, Fake GPU Detection, GPU Internal CodeName, Technology Process, Chip Die Size, Number of Transistors, Support for DirectX/Pixel Shader, Memory Type, Number of Video Memory, Memory Bandwidth, Bus Type, Bus Width, GPU Frequency (default/overclock), Memory Clock, Driver Version, BIOS Version, Sensors, GPU Core Clock, GPU Memory Clock, Low GPU, Fan speed, IDD/Crossfire.
- Supports NVIDIA, AMD, ATI, and Intel graphics devices
- Display adapter, GPU, and display information
- Displays overclock, default clock, and 3D clock (if available)
- Includes GPU load test to verify PCI-Express lane configuration
- Validation of results
- GPU-Z can back up your graphics card BIOS
- There is no need for installation, however, an optional installer is provided.