Tired of typing, you can use Voice Typing to type articles on a PC or laptop.
- Go to URL: https://docs.google.com/
- Sign in to your Google account, if you're not already Signed in.
- After the Google document page opens, create a new document. You can create the new document by clicking the sign (+) or create a document by selecting the template you want.
- Then on the Google document editor page, select “Tools > Voice typing“. You can also use the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + S).
- In the “Microphone” icon, select the language you want to use.
- Click the Microphone icon, if the icon turns red, you start talking. The icon will turn red with a circle animation during the process of converting your voice into text.
Other Interesting Articles
How to use Voice Typing in Microsoft Word
The accuracy of Windows Voice Typing is not as great as Google has. You can try to compare them.
How to use it:
- Open Microsoft Word.
- Open or create a new document.
- Then press the keyboard keys (WIN + H).
- Click the “Microphone” icon to get started.