The causes of these errors from Windows are many, it’s because of updates from Windows, installation of applications/programs, windows files being damaged, exposed to viruses, and so on.
Windows 10 factory reset steps
- Then click “ Get started ” to start the PC reset.
- Select and click “ Keep my files ” if you want to delete all installed applications and drivers and delete all settings in Windows, but your files in MyDocuments remain safe. Select it and click “ Remove everything ” if you are going to delete everything from your PC. Windows will return like a new PC/Laptop.
- Then select ” Local reinstall “.
- Then click the “Next” button.
- Click the ” Reset ” button , if you are ready to start resetting the PC.
- Then the reset process will begin and the PC will restart several times.
Thank you for visiting Bardimin. Hope it is useful…